Monday, December 21, 2009

Special Nativity Gift

We had a pre-Christmas party last night for the Fillmore kids and grandkids prior to all the Powell kids and grandkids coming. I received a priceless gift from Lori and all the grandchildren! She had made nativity costumes for me to keep to use over the years with all the grandchildren, and, even more special, was the enactment of the nativity by the children. The darling shepherds (one arrived via a bicycle); the beautiful angel; the 3 wise "persons" and, of course, Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus. It was probably the best nativity I've ever seen and I couldn't help but shed a few tears. I look forward to re-enacting it all again on Christmas Eve, but this time with the Powell Grandkids!
And...they still love the train. Too bad it has such a hard time staying on the tracks!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures and such fun to think of you being with the family. Such times to cherish. Love you

    ReplyDelete