Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Annual Grandkids Christmas Party
It has become a tradition over the past three years to have a Christmas party for just the grandkids... (no parents allowed!) This gives the parents a Saturday to go shopping and gives Grandma and Grandpa a chance to spoil them all. We did several crafts (which I thought would take a few hours and were all done in less than 30 minutes!) We made our own individual pizzas for lunch. We played games and Grandpa Rich read them a Christmas story. We watched a Christmas movie about a Christmas dog and we ended with a fish pond and a special present for everyone. Considering there were 12 kids there between the ages of 18 months and 9 years old, I think it was pretty successful! The house sure seemed quiet after they all left! We just wish the other six grandkids who live far away could be here too!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! I didn't realize that you had 12 kids there, what troopers you are! Next year for your Christmas present, I think that we will send you both to the spa to recuperate from the party! We love you and thank you both for your love and patience with the grandkids! You are the best!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun! I know Royce was pretty excited about the party when I talked to him. You guys do great with all the kids!
ReplyDelete