Wednesday, January 2, 2013
So Long 2012....
2012 was a happy, exciting, and bittersweet year...we added four new grandkids: Bronson Fillmore, Olive Powell, Klein Staiger and Kade Harris. We lost our dear mother and grandmother, Geraldine Jacobs. We went on some fun trips to San Diego, Houston, St. George and on lots of campouts. We had reunions for the Jacobs and the Powells. We went to rodeos, fairs and ballgames to watch grandkids. We went fishing and boating and swimming. We had sleepovers and picnics and barbecues. And even though I spent most of the year at work - 8 hours a day, 5 days a week (and I really do love my job) work is not what I remember. When I look back on the year all it boils down to is family. Family is what makes things memorable. Family is what makes memories - both happy and sad. Family is what makes life worth living. So to you wonderful family...thanks for the memories! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment