And I do mean horrors! Halloween isn't my favorite holiday of the year, but we seemed to celebrate it for over a week this year! If it wasn't for all the cute grandkids and their costumes and a chance for family to get together, I would totally boycott the entire holiday! It started when I dropped in over a week ago to Zac's while they were carving their darling pumpkins. What creativity from them and especially their parents! (And what yummy cinnamon rolls Lori "forced" me to take home!) Next, Tyler's kids had a spook alley party at their house where they'd made a dang scary spook alley! It was as good of a spook alley as I've ever been in. Then I had to advise the College Halloween Carnival this year so spent another night "enjoying" the horrors of Halloween and finally, the grand finale on Monday when all the grandkids (minus a few) came over for a potato bar and trick or treating. It was pure medlam, total chaos, a crazy madhouse, and I loved every minute of it! Bring it on again next year!

Lori's spider web pumpkin...
Zac's pumpkin of a man fishing on lake by the Grand Tetons...according to Lori's blog, "the lake was complete with Swedish fish and small plastic animals and trees dotting the landscape. Zac would like you to note, since you can't see it, the realistically frustrated look on the Lego fisherman's face."
Tyler's house...we're never at a loss for food at our parties!
Tyler's cute kids....poor Madi lost her head!
Zac's darling kids...little ladybug Charlotte, Spider Man Ian, Race Car Driver, Tanner and Kitty Cat Ashlyn.
Dax the Dragon...
...always on the lookout for trouble!
Toni's cute kids...(the picture was verical until I posted it!)
Beautiful vampire Blair!
What fun! Dax's costume is really cute-I actually bought that one for Grant and then ended up taking it back because I wanted to make his this year haha. I can't believe how big all the kids are!
ReplyDelete