Friday, February 26, 2010
Green Canyon - Ya Gotta Love It!
We had our annual Fillmore/Powell Family Valentine's party at Green Canyon Monday night. Rich rent's the whole place just for our families. (Some people take their families to Hawaii or on cruises...hey, we take ours to Green Canyon!) We have sloppy joes, salads and treats before we go in swimming and then spend two hours playing in the water. It gives our kids and grandkids a chance to get to know each other better. Rich and I used to go swimming there as kids 50 years ago...and even though we don't think they have cleaned or updated anything since then, there is still something magical about walking into that place! Luckily no one drowned...now we're just waiting to see if anyone picked up some gross disease from the dressing rooms!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love Green Canyon! Why should they clean anything if everyone keeps coming back? The dressing rooms really do scare me; I remember as a little girl trying to take my wet swimming suit off while balancing on one flip flop at a time-nasty floors! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDelete