Our office decided to ride bikes into Jenny's Lake near Jackson Hole. It's about a 16 mile round trip. It was an awesome day! There is a new biking path below the Grand Tetons that we followed and the weather was perfect. What beautiful scenery! Jenny's lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. I was even able to keep up with all the guys that are half my age. (Well, almost...I made it at least!) They keep me young.
Sometime we should all go there together, it looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like tons of fun! I'm impressed. Your legs will probably be sore tomorrow (I know mine would be, but then again, I'm a wimp haha).
ReplyDeleteWhen do you guys find time to work amidst all the play?
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed. How will I be able to keep up with you at the gym if you can do that???
ReplyDelete